new grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
My gas grill is crapping out on me after only 6 years. I plan on replacing it with a weber performer. I don't get out much, so if,when you all start seeing the end of season discounts at the box stores, please give me a heads up. Also any pros or cons to the performer? Thanks, Tim

Good post Tim, I have a Performer at our summer cottage and want one for home now ... I got in on the $199 deal at Lowes last Winter and want that deal again. I'll be watching this post

I had a performer. I also had the new 27in kettle.
I'd rather get a weed burner, a small cheep table and get the 27in kettle. I think capacity is more important that a built in table and a charcoal lighter.
Just my opinion. That 27in is about the same price and is AWESOME! I bought the performer for the charcoal lighter. I soon went back to the paraffin cubes cause after work, I could light it up and hit the shower. With the performer you have to come back out in 5 minutes and shut off the gas.

I really like my Performer. The table and gas assist makes life so much easier. I can't think of a con right now.

Back
Top Bottom