Never before seen photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well here is a picture of Larry & Finney discussing whos rub is better, Wolfe Rub Original or Finney #2.

That's Chris on the right!

Well they are done talking about it. They couldn't figure out whos was better so I'm gonna decide a little later and will let you all know.

That's Larry on the left. Man he sure has scrawny legs! :LOL:

Well here it is plated. It was a close competition, but Finney #2 won the taste test. Wolfe was enjoyable and will definitly be used again, but Finney #2 wins on chicken.

Tomorrow is the battle of Wolfe Bold vs. Finney #1 on chuckies. I wanted to eat them tonight, but the damn things are taking forever! Stay tuned tomorrow for more race results!

Finney said:
Great pics. I liked you sense of humor to the posts.
;) Looks like this would convience Helen that #2 is good on chicken.... but she just doesn't like it on the bird. :?

Both rubs are excellent! I stuffed the neck cavity on the birds with 1/2 a lime. The juice from the lime came out in the taste on both birds and complimented each rub. Give it a try!

Finney said:
Great pics. I liked you sense of humor to the posts.
;) Looks like this would convience Helen that #2 is good on chicken.... but she just doesn't like it on the bird. :?

*shudders* chicken...

*happy dance* ribs...

brian j said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3qxnl59q]
Finney said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3qxnl59q]Now that is a great review. I wouldnt know what Finney rub 1 or 2 tastes like :cry:
Larry told me not to send you any.

No I didn't.....
Then what was that list you emailed me titled, "People I don't want you to send rub to"? :?[/quote:3qxnl59q]
it's all starting to make sense now. and i thought i was your friend. :cry:[/quote:3qxnl59q]

LOL you are Brian!

Back
Top Bottom