need help grilling vegetables

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What types of veggies, Dave?
As a rule, I always try to slices everything a consistaint thicknes when doing egg plant, squash, onion, etc. Oil grill bars, oil veggies and sprinkle with Greek or Italian seasoning. I seem to always add some Tony Chachere's also.

Have you tried grilled romane lettuce? Makes a good cesear. Take romane hearts and half or quarter lenghtwise. Oil lightly and grill 'cut side' down for 5 min. Turn, grill 4 min or until desired amount of doneness.

DK

What Finney said. Also, I mix a couple tablespoons of olive oil with a packet of Good Seasons dry Italian seasonings to put on the veggies and fling 'em on the grill. Or just use your favorite Italian salad dressing as a marinade.

Griff

All summer long I eat grilled squash and zuchinni..slice em fairly thick and
throw em in a little plastic bag with Italian or Olive oil, lemon and your choice of herbs. Sometimes I throw in some Cavenders. Then grill
till tender...a little charring is my preferred way. Once off, you add a dab of butter or balsamic if you want, but they're great just the way they are.

Not a big fan of grilled tomatos.

I started grilling green tomatoes a couple of summers ago. If you like them fried, you'll like them grilled!

EVOO, salt and pepper or Morton's Season Salt. Keep everything a nice consistent size and go fir it.

I like to do potatoes thick cut, tomatoes cut in half, asparagus, any peppers and so on.

New veggie wok

I just picked up a stainless steel veggie basket that is about 10" x 10" and has 2" sides bent up at 45 degree angle. I was Googleing for Weber accessories and found ABT Electronics. I got this unit for $ 17 including shipping. Really looking forward to using it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom