Need Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I have 50lbs of chicken ribs and 25lbs of fish ribs. I've brined them and will smoke with alder wood. Anyone have a good sauce recipe for fish ribs? Thanks

1/2 cup Mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
1 T lemon juice
1 T dill relish
1 T your fav rub
Few shots of hot sauce if you like
Better if made a day before, we use it on any fish.
Simple and easy. Not bad on chicken too. Just omit the dill relish on the chicken deal.

We gotta see pix of this. Lil Joe will be work'n over time. ;) :D

I'd say cocktail sauce w/plenty of h.radish. How about buffalo style chicken ribs, rather than wings?

DaveG said:
Larry is not really an idiot, but he does play one in real life. As Bugs Bunny said, what a maroon!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Dave.......yes......yes he is. ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
Larry, try some salsa on the ribs. BTW, where's the pictures?

I had a cat attack me just as I went to put the fish ribs on and the sonofabitch ate all the ribs........

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2eqcngt1]Larry, try some salsa on the ribs. BTW, where's the pictures?

I had a cat attack me just as I went to put the fish ribs on and the sonofabitch ate all the ribs........[/quote:2eqcngt1]

Then show us the prep pictures :twisted:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":y0pbo0up][quote="Nick Prochilo":y0pbo0up]Larry, try some salsa on the ribs. BTW, where's the pictures?

I had a cat attack me just as I went to put the fish ribs on and the sonofabitch ate all the ribs........[/quote:y0pbo0up]

Then show us the prep pictures :twisted:[/quote:y0pbo0up]

Pig's took all the prep pic's.......

Reminds me of trying to take that herd of Bumble Bees across the Red River back in the Winter of Ought 9. The lead Bumble Bee got stuck in the quicksand and it took a little quick work with the Lasso to rope him and pull him out. Got to try and keep those critters airborne ya know?

Back
Top Bottom