Nathan's Frozen Fries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
First time I've seen these.

img_177442_0_6199b10761cc6e14c4e4edb3006548c4.jpg

Hmm, what to cook with them?

img_177442_1_773dc64431fefdbe4352ea2a19bae1ff.jpg

They are very tasty. Instructions say 18-22 minutes, I gave them 20. Should have gone for the 22 or even a little more.
Oh well, rib eyes could be a little rarer; I should have drank that cocktail a little faster.

dollarbill said:
Kloset BBQR said:
Any guesses as to the world famous recipe? :roll: :LOL:
My guess is it starts with Potato's ....anyone else? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Probably starts and ends there is my guess! Smart minds think alike!

I just hope we're not in violation of some law by revealing the secret ingredient! :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
dollarbill said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":mslb9mwn]Any guesses as to the world famous recipe? :roll: :LOL:
My guess is it starts with Potato's ....anyone else? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Probably starts and ends there is my guess! Smart minds think alike!

I just hope we're not in violation of some law by revealing the secret ingredient! :LOL:[/quote:mslb9mwn]

hahahahhahahaaa ;)

Dang yall making me so hongry I could chew the horns off a Billy Goat. Which I can purt well do that anytime without blinking an eye. You know a human bite go off the charts higher than a Pit Bull? I will testify to this fact. Little short fat guy..looked sorta like a young redention of J. Edgar Hoover.. nearly chewed off my left bird shooting finger one dark evening. I dont think a Pit coulda done that much damge. I still cant shoot a propa obscene gesture on that hand. Now the warden say to try Kroger Brand Dinner Fries sometime when you get into an expurimental mode. I think they hang out in the frozen food section. If Nathan's is any mo betta they prob putting some of that BTH stuff on it. Now some may axe how I know this? Well I eat some is how I know. Least it be a viable option for the po folks in the crowd...till Osama sends em enough to buy Nathan's. I still waiting for him to send enough to cover the car and house payment like the lady on the radio said he was gonna do. Course..guess he got to take over the reins first. Will wait till Feb afore the nagging commences on that deal. He best cough it up purty quick. I might want to retire here shortly.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom