My next installation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
As I am a Master of Flavor correspondent for Wolfe Rubs, I did have to change it up a bit. My wife warned me if I ONLY use Wolfe Rubs, I will start to tire of them. :( So tonights dinner was brined pork chops, rubbed with my own rub. :D Some asparagi with what ever I found in the cabinet and some cukes in 4 Seasons Italian dressing. Not bad.

[attachment=0:1q29y8ar]IMG_53.JPG[/attachment:1q29y8ar]
A little Rev. Marvin never hurt nobody!

Attachments

• IMG_53.JPG
    IMG_53.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 509
dang that Marvin is good on every meat imaginable, even on cougar, goat and
monkey.

Gotta love how good the simplest things are too, cukes and italian...yum

Captain Morgan said:
dang that Marvin is good on every meat imaginable, even on cougar, goat and
monkey.

Gotta love how good the simplest things are too, cukes and italian...yum
:shock:

Thanks, Nick! Years ago at a little BBQ competition in Myrtle Beach, a small band of bbq brothers discovered the combination of Wolfe Rub and Rev. Marvin's was quite extraordinary. Yes, that rag-tag group was having a VERY large weekend until one of the members almost lost an eye and ruined it for everybody. Idiot.

I still chuckle when ever I see this pic! :LOL:

img_222708_0_b9b511d3176efa09fb32798dce6e768f.jpg

PIGS

Think that boy could stand a few more R2D2 gizmos. He looks a lot like the fella who got shot out of the cannon at the Shrine Circus back in the 50's. Coulda been the one who missed the net.

bigwheel

Hey, BW...the end of that bungee cord that hit me in the eye sure felt like it was shot out of a cannon. Fortunately, there was plenty of asphalt around to break my fall. This pic was a year later...wasn't taking any chances.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom