My "new" 1993 Genesis 1000...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome job Glenn!! It looks brand new!
Did all those models come with the flip up side table? I seem to be missing that?

GlennR said:
Puff said:
Did all those models come with the flip up side table? I seem to be missing that?

Puff-Not sure of they all had it but if you call Weber I am pretty sure they can hook you up. If you pop off the metal piece under the control knobs you should find a serial # on the back of it. Give it to the Weber folks and they'll tell you what you need to make yours whole. Or just go to the website and search "Genesis 1000" and you can download the original parts list and manual.

I still need to build a lower shelf since mine was missing, and I'm considering the warming racks too. I just got the replacement dual purpose thermometer today. (single purpose/hood only for me)
Thanks for the info :D

GlennR said:
I'm glad this board is here cause my wife and girls still really don't understand this whole thing. [smilie=a_disconcerted.gif] You folks make me feel normal! :D

You know when you look at that Weber it is almost like you are looking at an Eames era vintage piece of art work. Clean with simple lines a little funky, Just beautiful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom