My First Attemp at "The Juicy Lucy & a Fatty"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TimBear

Sous Chef
So this morning I woke up realling the affects of last nights beers and wine and said to myself "I need to smoke and grill today. I got up and headed out to the store after hiding the eggs and stuff for the kids and the doing the Easter Egg Hunt stuff. I picked up 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef, pork sausage and some hot italian sauseg, veges, ribeyes and some other stuff. Came home and made a the fatty first.

I made it with Jimmy Dean bulk sausage then filled in some hot italian sausage, monterey jack and cheddar cheese, broccoli and red onions; I then put a lattice of hickory smoked bacon on it and smoked it to 180*. I also threw on some links of the italian sausage that were left over.

While these were cooking I made a batch of macaroni salad and had that with the sausage for lunch.

I then grilled up the ribeyes and veges for my wife (for her lunches this week), then I threw on the "Juicy Lucy's" for dinner.

We had some unexpected realatives stop by so the burgers got a little cool so the cheese wasn't runny when it was time to eat. I topped mine with ketsup, spicy brown mustard, relish, grilled portabello mushroom and spicy sliced chili peppers.

It was awesome! :D :D :D

That fatty looked incredible, so did everything else.
You are awesome....... anybody that can weave bacon like that has to be ! Good work.

Damn Tim all day grill fest your the man looks great, all that sausage I would need a case of tums but well worth it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom