Mushroom Swiss Bison Burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Last Monday just as I was going to bed I got a severe nose bleed that just wouldn't stop and my blood pressure was through the roof.. My Wife called 911 and I got to spent 4 glorious days in Intensive care with plugs up both nostrils. One of them didn't come out till last Friday. That is why I haven't been around if anybody noticed. Long story short it was a major wake up call and I need to change my lifestyle and eating habits.

Anyway off of my soapbox and just because I have to eat better doesn't mean it needs to taste bad.

Some COTC and waffle fries on the grill

Sauteed some mushrooms

Some 1/4 lb bison burgers grilling up. Seasoned with pepper only, got to watch my salt intake too.

Topped the burgers with some mushrooms

and swiss cheese.

My plate. Thanks for looking and listening!!!

Scary stuff V. Glad you are still with us and cooking good food. In the last few years I have been prescribed cholesterol and blood pressure medications, plus changed my diet so don't feel like you are the only one. You have enough skills as a cook that this will just be a new direction for you to focus your talents. Your family needs you to be there for them V, you are a good man and do it for them, I did for mine.

Glad to hear all is well now John. It's sometimes fun cooking healthy and good as you've demonstrated!

V, you need to start taking better care of your-self brother... I started doing that this New Year, I have already dropped almost 100 lbs. Glad to see that you are ok though.

Good job Max! That's a lot of weight to lose. I've dropped about 30 in the past 3 years, mostly by eating more fruits and veggies plus avoiding fast food the best I can.

When I had coronary bypass surgery I decided that I really didn't like being a consumer of the health care industry. Glad all turned out well V9.

Woops think I just skipped right to food on that one. Sorry to hear of those health issues. Give raw veganism and one pig out day a week a try. That will cure a host of ailments. Just go to the link and confess to be being an unhealthy old carnivore who is looking for help to end their uncivilized eating habits. Now they will try to get you skip the pig out day..but dont fall for it. The plant kingdom do not come with much vitamin B so you can get that from eating pigs on pig out day. No need for suplements or eating exotic combos of foods.
Living and Raw Foods Community Support

Back
Top Bottom