Mother's Day Cook At The Inlaws

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
Since we didn't want to nurse our hangovers on Monday, we decided to celebrate with a big back yard BBQ (grilling) on Saturday.
I loaded up the enclosed trailer and headed 30 minutes north to my wife’s grandparent’s house. We have a huge family and just small gatherings consist of at least 30 people. Even Christmas dinner is served in chafing dishes.

First Round Off the Grill

Reload

Hey Mike, great looking spread. Looks like you got some chicken and maybe some pork shoulder blade stakes in those chafing dishes. You've got to be the most popular relative in the clan. Great job!

Get yourself a video camera so we can see some So Cal Q's on the blog. Sapo and JB are doing a great job but I bet you and some of your competition buddies would do a bang up job. as well. Just a thought.

Smokey Lew said:
Hey Mike, great looking spread. Looks like you got some chicken and maybe some pork shoulder blade stakes in those chafing dishes. You've got to be the most popular relative in the clan. Great job!

Get yourself a video camera so we can see some So Cal Q's on the blog. Sapo and JB are doing a great job but I bet you and some of your competition buddies would do a bang up job. as well. Just a thought.

Yeah, I have been thinken about it. The wife keeps telling me to do so. I might start with California competitions first. Would need to do some stuff that aint been done before.

I'm voting for TT Video Productions too! Your cooks and still pictures are all very well done I feel sure videos would be the same and very helpful to novices like myself. I need all the help I can get :D

Back
Top Bottom