More Mummified Mollajas !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I made my Mexican snack food "Mummified Mollejas" for a lady down the street Birthday Sunday. I took "MOllejas" and marinated them in Cookwell & Company's Pecos 83 BBQ Marinade for 24 hours & Rubbed with "Suckle Busters TEXAS Gun Power", & semi grilled them and wrapped half of them in bacon or mummy tape from a pig. The other half was eaten guisada style. Enjoy!!!

S.S.

[youtube:3a48r47o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMUiRGkMyM[/youtube:3a48r47o]

SANY0071.JPG

SANY0073.JPG

SANY0075.JPG

SANY0078.JPG

SANY0080.JPG

SANY0086.JPG

SANY0088.JPG

SANY0091.JPG

SANY0084.JPG

Mummified%20Mollejas%21%21.jpg

Dang Sapo...wished I was your neighbor :LOL:
Been watchin' you fix '"sweet breads" for a while now
& they look tastier to me each time! Can't find them
here YET :roll: Another great video brother!

8)

Vermin999 said:
Those things look great, What do they taste like? Chicken? LOL
no not shicken. They taste like ... well.... they have a unique flavor. nothing really like them... They are really delicious. I know they look like oysters at first, but they taste good when finished..Come down here and I will make them for you..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well glad I followed the thread long enough to figger out whut is a Mollejas. Thought I was gonna have to go Goggling there for a bit. Looks excellent. I will keep an eye peeled to buy some. Muchos gracias.

bigwheel

Bigwheel I have to Google most of the stuff Sapo cooks and some of the cooking utensils he uses. He need to take the Surfinsapo show on the road or at least to the Food Network. Wonder if he has ever thought about the Food Network, they could use a guy like him?

Well I will try to put in a good word for him next time Ermil and Alton come over to play 42...or maybe when me and Rachel Ray meet for our next coke date. Yeah thats the ticket..yeah. Now yall can have Paula Deen. She looks a little too much like Janet El Renyo to me. She also has a real corny psudo Southern Accent. Aint nobody quite that Southern sounding except for my family.

bighweel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom