Mooo Too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
From last night, I think the reason they are blurry is due to drunk operator. The salid was lettus wedge with boiled eggs, diced olives, pine nuts, homemade croutons & home made blue cheese dressing

wittdog said:
Looks great...been looking for a good homemade Blue Chesee Dressing recipe care to post it...
Comin up, give me a some time about 1hr

Blue cheese dressing

8 ounces blue cheese broke up
1 cup mayonnaise
4 ounces sour cream
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 tablespoons lemon juice
Garlic powder, to taste
White pepper, to taste

Combine ingredients, mixing well. Store 24 hours in the refrigerator in
a tightly sealed container before using.

wittdog said:
john pen said:
thanks for the recipe...gonna make some this weekend for some wings !!
Did I mention that I was off this weekend

Im not..lol.. Ill be making the dressing over the weekend for some wings on Monday night..which of course, you and your beer are welcome to join us for....!!

john pen said:
wittdog said:
[quote="john pen":281cwot2]thanks for the recipe...gonna make some this weekend for some wings !!

Im not..lol.. Ill be making the dressing over the weekend for some wings on Monday night..which of course, you and your beer are welcome to join us for....!![/quote:281cwot2]

I would like a map to the town that is centrally located between Dave and John. I may want to move. ;)

Cliff H. said:
[quote="john pen":1inxag1m]
wittdog said:
[quote="john pen":1inxag1m]thanks for the recipe...gonna make some this weekend for some wings !!

Im not..lol.. Ill be making the dressing over the weekend for some wings on Monday night..which of course, you and your beer are welcome to join us for....!![/quote:1inxag1m]

I would like a map to the town that is centrally located between Dave and John. I may want to move. ;)[/quote:1inxag1m]
I wish I was closer too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom