Mesquite Burgers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Well, burgers have become a regular once a week meal and this week my wife suggested I grill some burgers. I have been trying to perfect a sauce recipe for a local burger franchise(Bud' Broiler). I think I may have nailed it. It's one of those things a ton of people have been trying to duplicate with little success.
Since I had all that smoking wood I cut up a couple of weeks ago I decided to go with Mesquite for smoke flavor. I also used Royal Oak's Steakhouse Lump charcoal and the results were fantastic. I really like the stuff. I wish it was cheaper though or a bigger bag for the money.

img_240586_0_f184540fe41caa230424b8cacf30f8ac.jpg

img_240586_1_0da9361f8e15571dcacb51ee85a2dc78.jpg

No plated pics yet, I haven't eaten yet. Again, that d**n tailbone thing is killing me and just not hungry right now.

Burgers look great ! And that is a nice hot fire you got going there :D I wish I could get some good lump charcoal here, very frustrating ..... Sorry you couldn't eat :( that's not good .

I finally had me a burger and they were delicious! So good, that I had to have a second one. I think I nailed the sauce and plan on making a nice batch of it this weekend. My friend Big Mike will love that. He's a Bud's Broiler whore if there ever was one. Lol.... I'll hook him up with a couple of nice jars and he will be one happy MOFO!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom