LP Grill Shopping...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ManCaveAndy

Assistant Cook
It's about time my wife and I invest in a new LP grill. We've had the same grill since before we got married (it's going on 9 years!). The grill was a cheap Char Broil special from Home Depot...the heat shield is totally gone and I have two large holes on either side of the burners.

My wife won't spend too much money...going over $400 will be a difficult sell. Any suggestions of what I should be looking at? Now with my Man Cave business picking up we're grilling a lot. I don't need all the bells and whistles...would much rather go with quality than the special features. Would prefer a three burner where I can have a hot grill for good searing of steaks, while having a large enough hood to encorporate a whole chicken and other indirect heat recipes if desired.

Thanks again!

Well them two normally give out real good advice except when they disagree with me. So guess a Weber be just whut the doctor ordered. Ya know I been on some purist type chat forums where even the mention of a gas grill could get somebody looking for the rope and hawg knife. This place is just so tolerant its amazing. I mean they put up with some odd types on here. There will prob be a special place reserved in Heaven for Mr. Rempe and his henchmen who delete a lot of my messages. Now I could attribute this to space aliens but sometimes it happens too often to blame it all on them.

Nick Prochilo said:
bigwheel said:
Wow Nick I feel your pain.

I'm the only person to have a post in the Blueroom deleted! Now that sucks!
wah wah wah... bo hoooooooo. Oh, my posts get deleted... am I the only one tired of the whining around here ??

And by the way, Im with the boys on anything weber. Still, I would think a "real" mancave would burn charcoal. http://www.weber.com/explore/Grill_deta ... d=4&mid=26

Yeppers Andy believe Scotty has got this little problemo nailed. You are gonna need some male assertiveness training designed to turn a person into an Alpha Male Alfgore type person who don't take any bull off wimmen. For example whut do you tell a lady with two black eyes? Answer being no need to tell her anything cuz you apparently already tole her twice previously. Now I can show you the ropes on this deal for only five bucks. Let me know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom