Long Island Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I did up a little Long Island Chicken today (Nick Ps rub)…very good stuff….I’ll talk more about it tomorrow…bed time right now.

And yes the chicken tawked funny :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
Looks good Dave! Wish I had Nicky P's rub! You fat bastard, thanks for not sharing.

I'm still trying to figure out which fat bastard he's talking about..cuz it applies to both of us :LOL:

toofunny.gif

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":3fgua2uy]How are yall makin them words small?

Like this[/quote:3fgua2uy]

JB, when you post look for a "font size" drop down box

wittdog said:
I did up a little Long Island Chicken today (Nick Ps rub)…very good stuff….I’ll talk more about it tomorrow…

good thing I'm not waitin for ya to bring a battery for my pacemaker... :LOL:

Whats Long Island Chicken?

007bond-jb said:
How are yall makin them words small?
What are you talking about Cajun Kangaroo? It's easy to make words real small. Even Mikey knows how. .......

Well aint never had no Long Island chicken..but do have some expuriences with Long Island Ice Tea. That purty good stuff. Used to have a little motel bar up in Wilbarger County which had em on special for two bucks each Wednesday? Way they make em is a shot of every clear likker in the house..topped off with a little coke and spalsh of lemon juice. Tasted just like strong ice tea. About 2 of em would kick a grown man's coola. Little hundred pound lady secretary type person come in one afternoon and slugged down 6 of em. She wound up out in the parking lot nekked..butting her head into walll etc. Had to call the slab savers to bring the ambulance out there to strap her down etc. Sorry to repoat that was the end of the Wednesday special. Yankee who run the place decided it be a good idear to take it off the agenda. Hope that chicken dont make a person act crazy like that.

bigwheel

BW. that's funny. I used to drink those in Victoria in the early 80's.. Wonder how they would be with a few of wittdogs home made sausages?

Well aint never heard of Gomme syrup..that must be some kinda new twist. Hey Sapo...got a request on another forum for a clone of Joe Cotten's bbq sauce. Aint been in the place since Old Shep was still just a pup and don't recall hitting much of anything good to eat in the place cept for the little crock of cheese they passed out on the front end. You know anything about whut there sauce tastes like? Maybe try to figger out how to brew up something similar? Thanks.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom