London Broil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
I think i'm about to learn something knew.
It said London Broil on the "package", isn't it supposed to be Top Round? 8-[
You must have forgotten my "London Broil" rants of the past. London Broil is a method of cooking... not a cut of meat. Do a search of the site and you can see some past disscussions.

Finney said:
Puff said:
You must have forgotten my "London Broil" rants of the past. London Broil is a method of cooking... not a cut of meat. Do a search of the site and you can see some past disscussions.
I do remember now, then why do they mark it on the package as a London Broil. It's not cooked yet :!:

Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
I do remember now, then why do they mark it on the package as a London Broil. It's not cooked yet :!:

So they can charge you more!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:

Those bastards :-X

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:

Those bastards :-X
Right

couldnt help but re-open this thread after seeing this

quality isnt the best...what can I say..it was a phone camera

Back
Top Bottom