Little bit of Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Well it is a beautiful day here and the mrs had a turkey breast laying around in the fridge…so after doing a few bacon wrapped hotdogs for lunch for me and the boys….I decided to do the turkey on the kettle along with some yam chips and some asparagus..
Hit the breast with a little oil some s&p and some poultry seasoning….stuck a whole onion where the sun don’t shine and added a little bit of chicken broth to the pan…..

For the taters I cut them to about ¼ and glazed them with a mix of melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla and some cinnamon..cooked indirect till soft then direct to caramelize.

The asparagus I used those food tie things…some garlic infused olive oil and a squeeze of fresh lemon and a little bit of s&p. One thing that is apparent is I NEED a BIGGER GRILL….

Every time I go to Evergreen...........I see it...........I look at it.........and :( I walk away..............I did open the huge lid one time :shock:
Nice.........very nice :D

That looked very good Dave.

I also think about the RK then I laugh about thought of owning a RK then I forget about the........ What were we talking about ? :roll:

Cliff H. said:
That looked very good Dave.

I also think about the RK then I laugh about thought of owning a RK then I forget about the........ What were we talking about ? :roll:
Cliff mine is coming in 4-10 days....... :shock:
Either the mrs...really liked dinner or she thinks I need a different grill....

Back
Top Bottom