Last Night's Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Did some burgers and veggies last night. My wife was supposed to pick up 2lbs of ground chuck, but she mistakenly got one pack of round and one pack of chuck. Anyways, I mixed it together with fresh BP and KS and grilled direct. I also did some quartered zuchini, yellow squash and thick sliced red onion marinaded in Marzetti's Italian Dressing.

Larry, I swear I'm coming to your house for supper. It may be a year from now but I fully expect the food to be as good as your pictures and the beer ice cold! :grin:

Finney said:
zilla said:
Larry, I swear I'm coming to your house for supper. It may be a year from now but I fully expect the food to be as good as your pictures and the beer ice cold! :grin:
Larry doesn't share his beer. You'll need to stop on the way. And buy extra... Larry does share other peoples beer.
O.P.B's, taste better :!:

Puff said:
Finney said:
zilla said:
Larry doesn't share his beer. You'll need to stop on the way. And buy extra... Larry does share other peoples beer.
O.P.B's, taste better :!:
Tastes Great.... Less EXPENSIVE!!! =D> =D> =D>

Larry, great way to deal with what your dealt. Like I said, never send a woman to get meat for you. They'll purposely get the wrong thing just to spite you. EVERY time!. :-X :-X

Good looking burgers!

Finney said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Don't be curt with me boy. I'll sic Larry on ya.
ang138sm.gif
LARRY?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom