Kotopoulo Elliniko & PB ABTs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still have to make the Mac & Cheese soup and then next is is the PB & J (Peanut Butter & Jalapenos). Who would have thought that would be a good combo? :D Thanks for pushing the envelope Helen.

Interesting spin with the jalapenos. Will have to give it a try. That Mac and cheese soup is on my short list, just waiting for the weather to cool a little first.

Excellent job Helen! Paddio Daddio is going to kill himself when he see's your pic's since they're not up to his standards. We are learning that our pic's are not up to par.

Larry Wolfe said:
Excellent job Helen! Paddio Daddio is going to kill himself when he see's your pic's since they're not up to his standards. We are learning that our pic's are not up to par.

It's the "white balance".

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2fxcqe94]Excellent job Helen! Paddio Daddio is going to kill himself when he see's your pic's since they're not up to his standards. We are learning that our pic's are not up to par.

It's the "white balance".[/quote:2fxcqe94]

Why does it always have to be about black and white? Can't we all get along?

Vermin999 said:
Interesting spin with the jalapenos. Will have to give it a try. That Mac and cheese soup is on my short list, just waiting for the weather to cool a little first.

Did you guys finally get a summer???? ;) It's starting to cool here a bit.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1nyk5dx6]Excellent job Helen! Paddio Daddio is going to kill himself when he see's your pic's since they're not up to his standards. We are learning that our pic's are not up to par.

It's the "white balance".[/quote:1nyk5dx6]

No, those are definitely over exposed! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom