Kettle Score

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Driving home yesterday and saw this beauty hiding beind a trashcan....new grates and in great condition!! Only thing missing is a pressure cap that holds one wheel on. 18" OTS Weber Kettle Scoooore!!!

Wow, that's crazy. Who would throw out a prefectly good grill? Nice score. I actually have an extra pressure cap if you want it.

bbquzz said:
Isn't this the second score in the past couple months ... Way to go Larry!
Yes! The first one was a 22.5" OTG for $35 BRAND NEW!

Crabnbass said:
Wow, that's crazy. Who would throw out a prefectly good grill? Nice score. I actually have an extra pressure cap if you want it.

Heck yeah if you don't mind! Let me know what I owe ya.

6759 Willowbrook Drive
Bealeton, Va 22712

Outstanding. I love my big ass drum grill but when I have to take the beast on the road it really sucks. I'm thinking of gettin a 22 and 27 again. Sure miss how those cook. You don't have to fight off rust either. My weber rotisserie made the best chicken I've ever had. Boy do I miss it.

Crabnbass said:

Heck yeah if you don't mind! Let me know what I owe ya.

6759 Willowbrook Drive
Bealeton, Va 22712[/quote]

Don't worry about it, Tis' the season. I'll try and throw it in the mail within the next day or two.

Crabnbass said:

Got it Gabe!! Thank you very much!!

Thinking maybe Larry should have grabbed that nice looking new plastic trash can too. That would be good for storing charcoal or something.

bigwheel said:
Thinking maybe Larry should have grabbed that nice looking new plastic trash can too. That would be good for storing charcoal or something.
True :D In my country everybody keeping all stuff in garages till garage become full :D

Tri Tip said:
Outstanding. I love my big ass drum grill but when I have to take the beast on the road it really sucks. I'm thinking of gettin a 22 and 27 again. Sure miss how those cook. You don't have to fight off rust either. My weber rotisserie made the best chicken I've ever had. Boy do I miss it.
Hey Mike, just say the word and I'll sell it back to you. I don't really use it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom