Kabobs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Well, thanks to Operation BBQ and Mike H I have a ton of Frenchs products. This is what I was thinking for the skish kabobs I will be doing this weekend. What do you all think?

SIZZLIN' BEEF KABOBS
Ingredients:
2 lbs. boneless sirloin or round steak, cut into cubes
1/2 cup French's® Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
1 tbsp. oregano leaves
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
1. PLACE meat into resealable plastic food storage bag.
2. MIX Worcestershire, salad dressing and oregano. Pour 3/4 cup over meat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 min. or up to 3 hours. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
3. ARRANGE meat on skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Discard marinade from bag.
4. GRILL kabobs over medium-high heat 10 minutes, basting with reserved marinade.

SPICY GRILLED CHICKEN KABOBS
Ingredients:
1 pound thin sliced chicken breast cutlets
12 to 14 wooden skewers, soaked in water
1 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Barbecue Sauce
1/4 cup Frank's® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce

Directions:
1. Slice cutlets into 1/2-inch wide long strips. Weave strips onto upper half of 8 to 10 skewers. Place skewers into large baking dish. Set aside.
2. Combine barbecue sauce and Frank's RedHot Sauce in measuring cup. Pour mixture over chicken, turning skewers to coat.
3. Grill or broil chicken for 5 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in center. Turn and baste chicken often with remaining 1/2 cup sauce.

Looks good bro.
I only kept 1 single case of each and I know we gave tons of the stuff away to Teams. The small bottles are great but what to do with a Gallon of Worstersauce? lol

Enjoy and post some pics or vids asap
peace

Looks good Bill I would cut back a little on the Wor in the marinade..but thats just my .02 Other than that it sounds good.

Frenchies wooster sauce? Somebody get the rope and the hawg knife. Only wooster fittin for humans is Lea n Perrins. Even old Justeen figgered that one out:)

bigwheel

Well, I mixed up the merinade for the beef with a few minor adjustments. I put garlic powder in there and more pepper. I cut up 40lbs of sirloin into 1" cubs and put the merinade and the meat in 3-4lb packs in zip lock gallon bags. I'll make up the sticks in the morning on site.

I have 36lbs of chicken breasts thawing that I will be cutting up tonight.

Tomorrow is the big day. Street festival here in my home town. I also bought 2 cases of hot dogs and chips along with 13 cases of water.

Back
Top Bottom