Just to show Larry I do cook over charcoal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
My nephew, who I happen to be his favorite uncle, dropped off some stripped bass from his last fishing trip. Grilled it up with some of Cappy's peach salsa. Grilled bananas for dessert.[attachment=11:1uvpwbnc]IMG_0085.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc] Soaked in OJ 1 1/2 hours before grill time. [attachment=10:1uvpwbnc]IMG_0088.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc] Needed some refreshment [attachment=9:1uvpwbnc]IMG_0082.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc][attachment=8:1uvpwbnc]IMG_0089.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc] On the flip, I dusted with Wolfe Rub Citrus[attachment=7:1uvpwbnc]IMG_0090.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc][attachment=6:1uvpwbnc]IMG_0092.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc][attachment=5:1uvpwbnc]IMG_0093.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc] Needed more refreshment[attachment=4:1uvpwbnc]IMG_0091.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc][attachment=3:1uvpwbnc]IMG_0096.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc][attachment=2:1uvpwbnc]98.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc] Needed Ice Cream[attachment=1:1uvpwbnc]100.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc] And of course a night cap[attachment=0:1uvpwbnc]01.JPG[/attachment:1uvpwbnc]

hope you liked the salsa....I kinda made it to counter the blackened flavor
of the fish....with WRC, feel free to add a little chopped jalapeno!

Jim, that salsa was great! My peaches weren't as ripe as I wanted them to be so I added a TBS of molasses. I could have eaten that stuff as a meal!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1rkjv7hj]I am proud, great job and great beers!! See YOU can do it!!!!
Now where do I attach that Guru! :roll: :LOL: :mrgreen: :oops:[/quote:1rkjv7hj]

Ask Finney, he did on his Kettle......another Putz! :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":22ox96m2][quote="Larry Wolfe":22ox96m2]I am proud, great job and great beers!! See YOU can do it!!!!
Now where do I attach that Guru! :roll: :LOL: :mrgreen: :oops:[/quote:22ox96m2]

Ask Finney, he did on his Kettle......another Putz! :roll:[/quote:22ox96m2]
Your my hero! ;) :mrgreen: :LOL: Larry, with my deck / kitchen under construction, the kettle has to stay down on the lawn. Down there, there isn't any tables or counters to work on, makes for a difficult cook.

Grilled Bananas, rum, banana liquer, brown sugar and vanilla ice cream (Grilled bananas foster) is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom