Just chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gz1qGP_yTg4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gz1qGP_yTg4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Bill The Grill Guy said:
That Chivets is AWSOME stuff. Wish I had some WRO. I have been promissed some for over a year now. :cry:

I bet if you bought WR like I do Bill, it would have shown up a long time ago! :shock:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
That Chivets is AWSOME stuff. Wish I had some WRO. I have been promissed some for over a year now. :cry:

Did you stop payment on your check or contact your credit card company? Usually when I order it, I get it right away and never have an issue. Payment gets processed and I get the Wolfe Rub.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1tt98p3q]That Chivets is AWSOME stuff. Wish I had some WRO. I have been promissed some for over a year now. :cry:

Did you stop payment on your check or contact your credit card company? Usually when I order it, I get it right away and never have an issue. Payment gets processed and I get the Wolfe Rub.[/quote:1tt98p3q]

Promised is the key word. :LOL:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2jxira5r]That Chivets is AWSOME stuff. Wish I had some WRO. I have been promissed some for over a year now. :cry:

Did you stop payment on your check or contact your credit card company? Usually when I order it, I get it right away and never have an issue. Payment gets processed and I get the Wolfe Rub.[/quote:2jxira5r]

You meen to tell me that you have to pay for it? :oops:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Bruce B":1kvibp5e][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1kvibp5e]That Chivets is AWSOME stuff. Wish I had some WRO. I have been promissed some for over a year now. :cry:

Did you stop payment on your check or contact your credit card company? Usually when I order it, I get it right away and never have an issue. Payment gets processed and I get the Wolfe Rub.[/quote:1kvibp5e]

You meen to tell me that you have to pay for it? :oops:[/quote:1kvibp5e]

Bill, Larry runs a business...if you PAY for it then you GET it in a timely fashion...if you sit around and beg for hand outs...you sit...for a looooong time...and then resort to asking for free stuff on bbq forums...how embarrassing!

Sorry about the pee poor pic's the bud cans was stuck in both eyes :LOL:
Sides: tator salid, julianne tators, BBQ beans

Bruce B said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2nyabq0j]That Chivets is AWSOME stuff. Wish I had some WRO. I have been promissed some for over a year now. :cry:

Did you stop payment on your check or contact your credit card company? Usually when I order it, I get it right away and never have an issue. Payment gets processed and I get the Wolfe Rub.[/quote:2nyabq0j]

We're talking about the guy who beat the poor widow out of $50 when he bought her grill and smoker! :oops: Shoot the lock off your wallet Bill!

Hey, cough up a check for poor Larry.....the guy is reduced to not eating meat. He's eating vegatable stuff and grain crap. He's actually loosing weight. Buy some Wolf rub to help out. :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom