Italian Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I grilled up a little homemade Italian Sausage today……I love having quality stuff in the freezer…Costanza’s rolls, fresh Mozzarella Cheese and some Peppers and Onions. The Mrs. Made up a Black Eyed Pea Salad to go with…Cooked Indirect till almost done and then direct till they started to sound like a tea kettle…got them off before they burst…Included is a couple of pics of JP dressed as a donut for a dunkin donuts promo….

Now let us see here about whut is up with grilling Eyetalian Sausage? That a bad foo paw there if you don't mind my french. That stuff is supposed to be boiled. I bet your old chum Rytek is spinning in his grave :shock: :LOL: Looks yummy. Now why anybody want to mess up good sausage by putting Eyetalian seasonings in it..I aint sure..but then I aint no yankee. So it prob be hard for me to understand..even though I think I am most likely part Eyetalian myself. Most likely the Southern part.

bigwheel

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":369o7yoo][quote="Nick Prochilo":369o7yoo]Damn cops will do anything for a free donut! Great looking meal Dave!

Hey, free is good ![/quote:369o7yoo]

When was the last time you saw your feet? :LOL:[/quote:369o7yoo]

No wait, what ?

Back
Top Bottom