I Put the Weber Girls To Work Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Chicken, a few onions, big sweet tater, and asparagus. Love that grill basket. Chicken was done with apple and cherry, the kettle jaz was done over straight lump. If you didn't know the Brinkman charcoal pan holds two gallons of water when used as a water pan in the WSM. Chicken took a little over four hours @ about 250F-300F Made up my own sauce and sprinkled it on every now and then. Think I kind of over did the sauce thing. :roll:

img_238445_0_221520918d13b325d13442c829d6f5be.jpg

img_238445_1_c9ddc39cd7d9923e2b3062d930d543e8.jpg

img_238445_2_3663fe5e9f4e21f79fb42194ffbd963a.jpg

img_238445_3_79c210433af5937e1133cfa5f1002d03.jpg

Thanks for looking

Pigs

bbquzz said:
Pigs, How old is that red kettle, looks like maybe a 70's model? Looks good, as does the chicken!

Thanks, 1979. Stays outside all year long. Only dings in it are where the wind has blown it over a few times. Just replaced the grates last year. Val (the wife) uses it as a sales tool at the bbq store where she works. When folk ask "how long will a Weber kettle last? She tells them the age of ours. She has a pic of it in her office where you can see the letter A stamped on the top vent for those who call "BS" on her. She has gone as far as showing customers that it's true! http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/wsmage.html on the computer. Kind of cool when when they go "WOW I'll take one. :LOL: Local Chevy dealer owner came in last week and bought $12.000 dollars worth of high end grills and equipment. Yea, twelve thousand bucks! www.adventuresinheat.com

Well if it take 4 hrs to cook the bird I would not classify this as grilling. This thread need to be moved over to the smoking section. Try it breastes down sometimes Pigs. Thats how Emeril and I do it so it bound to be correctomundo.

bigwheel said:
Well if it take 4 hrs to cook the bird I would not classify this as grilling. This thread need to be moved over to the smoking section. Try it breastes down sometimes Pigs. Thats how Emeril and I do it so it bound to be correctomundo.

I agree, move it to the smoking section! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
bigwheel said:

I agree, move it to the smoking section! :LOL:
Im calling BS on this one. I demand a picture of you standing next to the grill ! Just figured Id say it before Larry does..

Nick Prochilo said:
Nice post. Would have looked better in the grilling section.

Hey Genius, I don't take up for Chris often, but he cooked the chicken on a WSM which is a smoker which makes BBQ correct? So it should be in the BBQ section you blithering idiot!

Nice cook Piggly Wiggly! I guarantee you that's better than the Lloyds that Nick serves at the fire house.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":qrr65y7f]Nice post. Would have looked better in the grilling section.

Hey Genius, I don't take up for Chris often, but he cooked the chicken on a WSM which is a smoker which makes BBQ correct? So it should be in the BBQ section you blithering idiot!

Nice cook Piggly Wiggly! I guarantee you that's better than the Lloyds that Nick serves at the fire house.[/quote:qrr65y7f]

Yeah well "f" you numbnuts, he originally posted in in GD! Try and keep up with us pencil dick!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":22t11jaa][quote="Nick Prochilo":22t11jaa]Nice post. Would have looked better in the grilling section.

Nice cook Piggly Wiggly! I guarantee you that's better than the Lloyds that Nick serves at the fire house.[/quote:22t11jaa]

Yeah well "f" you numbnuts, he originally posted in in GD! Try and keep up with us pencil dick![/quote:22t11jaa]

Insult me all you want, you're the one with splinters in your mouth! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":5s05lnxy][quote="Larry Wolfe":5s05lnxy][quote="Nick Prochilo":5s05lnxy]Nice post. Would have looked better in the grilling section.

Nice cook Piggly Wiggly! I guarantee you that's better than the Lloyds that Nick serves at the fire house.[/quote:5s05lnxy]

Yeah well "f" you numbnuts, he originally posted in in GD! Try and keep up with us pencil dick![/quote:5s05lnxy]

Insult me all you want, you're the one with splinters in your mouth! :shock:[/quote:5s05lnxy]
Yeah but no erasers!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom