I Love it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
Congratualations on your new Kettle, Bob. Sounds like you got a Weber.

Do you have a chimney starter? One chimney full of charcoal is usually all you need for a cook.

I'd also recommend the rotissorie ring attachment. Opens up a whole new world for your Weber.

Kloset

Bob T said:
... I can get a lot on that 22" kettle.
You can also get a rotisserie on it! :-D Not so with the 18.5" version..

Congrats!

Enjoy it Bob. I got a kettle last week and have used it 3 time already. I don't worry so much about the charcol, I give it a full chimney and when I dump those out I add a few more pieces. After the cook, shut all the vents down and replace the cover. You can use the leftover coals for your next cook.

Nick is such a wussy...I bought mine the same day and already have 4 cooks on it!

Best thing so far.....after cooking, shutting down the vents, I've noticed an amazing amount of coals left over for the next cook!!!!!! Mo money
in da pocket!

Hey Capt. how did your fish turn out on it? I posted a fish marinade that I used last night that was really good. You may want to give it a try!

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Bob T":11204f8r]... I can get a lot on that 22" kettle.
You can also get a rotisserie on it! :-D Not so with the 18.5" version..

Congrats![/quote:11204f8r]

Have to forgive my spelling Bill. I picked up some Hoffbrau Haus beer from Munich yesterday. Definitely shouldn't drink and type! Great beer though!

Kloset

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom