Hot Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hot dogs are one of my favorites. After years of grilling them, I thought, I want something different. I boiled them!!! :oops:
They were in my opinion better. Maybe because they were cooked different? But I love a simple hot dog, mustard, ketchup, onions. Yummmy!

swampsauce said:
Hot dogs are one of my favorites. After years of grilling them, I thought, I want something different. I boiled them!!! :oops:
They were in my opinion better. Maybe because they were cooked different? But I love a simple hot dog, mustard, ketchup, onions. Yummmy!

Tim - Try cooking them in sour kraut. At the end open the roll on top of the dog for 20-30 seconds.

img_177784_0_0ea58aab2c0e5d3b9a27faa9049c413d.jpg

I been using them hot dog size beef smoked sausages, I saw a video on how hot dogs were made.... YUK!!! At least you see real meat in the sausages

I hear ya JB. After all these years of eating Nathan's, Boar's Head, Sabrette's, etc, I've switched to these. Right size and taste great.

img_177797_0_58ed40d39994af018d44438212d91596.jpg

Aint boiled a dawg in many moons. We either do em fried or grilled depending on the weather...industriousness of the cook etc. Just went and grilled the warden (no pun intended:) on whut kinda weenies we use. She say Oscar Meyer all beef but not the models pictured. I have instructed her to switch over immediately. Thanks.

bigwheel

John, I eat kraut and dogs fairly often. I use a bowl instead of bread. Just kraut,dog, and topped with musatard. mighty fine!

Back
Top Bottom