Homemade Pizza Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Pizza Night

I made three different pizzas tonight, all with homemade pizza dough and all done outside on the grills.

The first is a crawfish/andouille with Alfredo sauce for a base, onions, red and green peppers, olives, fresh chopped garlic, mozz. cheese, jack cheese, a lil cheddar and goat cheese in a cast iron pan.(just for versatility)Done on my Traeger.
pizzanight002.jpg

Four cheese pizza done on the Bubba Keg Grill.
pizzanight004.jpg

A spinach ? sausage with all the usuall toppings also done on the BKG.
pizzanight008.jpg

This was the vanilla ice cream when I put into the ice cream machine.
pizzanight001.jpg

It's been too long since we made homemade pizza with scratch crust but, I'll have to do this much more often. The crust came out fantastic and all the pizzas were better than anything you could buy anywhere.

Looking good. Val and me never eat out anymore. Why spend big bucks on something that is a "crap shoot" Sure you have to go to the store, pick out ingredients, but to me, that's half the fun. Can anyone honestly say they have gotten a better meal out as to home? Not this cat. Sure it's a PIA sometimes, but well worth it in the long run. What the heck do you think you would pay for pizza like that from a shop. A ton cheaper, and better made at home! Old school rules! Great job.

Pigs

Those are some great looking pizzas! I like making my own but haven't tried to grill any yet.
Pigs is right that it saves a lot of money, and I can use that to buy really good cheese and toppings. Heck, I can make a really tasty sourdough pizza crust for about 40 cents.

Back
Top Bottom