Hell Ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Hell ya today was a good day…after a trip to Toys R Us so the kids could spend some gift cards…(Why is it that when they get gift cards it costs me more $…..) and some company for lunch. I decided it was time to fire up the Yabba Dabba Grill….and fortify my self for the couple thousand pieces of legos we need to put together…2 Indiana Jones sets…and the Imperial Star Destroyer (the mrs got that one for me). In order to brave the elements I needed to hydrate myself with a few pops with the foam on top…summer winter fall or spring…a beer just tastes better when consumed next to a grill….

And for dessert ….probably the best brownies ever..

Burp!

There is nothing wrong with still playing with legos.

I do it daily.

Just make sure to pick the darn things up at the end of the night nothing worse than going for a midnight potty break and walking on one with bare feet.

Here you go Helen

As for the Asparugus....I keep a bottle of EVOO that I've put Salt Pepper and Granulated Garlic in....and hit them with a little of that.

Dave you looked really confused assembling the Legos :LOL:
Legos sure have come a long way since I was a kid :shock:

What you do for one you have to do for the other

And yes that says 1366 pieces

That’s the one the mrs got for me…we have an lego xwing built…and the Falcon ½ Built and another star wars ship with a ring..

Hey Greg, we really need a Lego forum.

D looks a little draggy. Is he still getting back up to speed?

--John
(Diva, you haven't lived 'til you've stepped on a jack in bare feet.)

Nick Prochilo said:
By jeez there Dave, with all that food one would guess that John Pen was coming over for lunch! :LOL:

We'll be there in the morning for breakfast (and leftovers)..Dave, should we bring freezer bags and tupperware ?

They have come a long way, I remember playing with legos when I was little. That is untill I left some out on the floor and my dad stepped on them. :roll:

That was a lot of good looking food Dave, storing it for the rest of winter? Good food, pops, legos, and kids, doesn't get much better then that.

Unity said:
Hey Greg, we really need a Lego forum.

D looks a little draggy. Is he still getting back up to speed?

--John
(Diva, you haven't lived 'til you've stepped on a jack in bare feet.)

Ouch! I rember that.
Looks real good Dave, the food too ;)

Back
Top Bottom