Healthy Dinner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled up some boneless skinless chicken breasts with some Zilla Rub that a member of this board makes. I love this stuff. I also diced up a half an avocado and a half of jalapeno for a side along with my wifes pasta salad from last night. Very good dinner and low fat!! ;D

Now who in the world could make "Zilla Rub"? :?
Looked great (and healthy) Larry ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
The avocado with the jalapeno looks interesting. Did you have any dressing on it?

No dressing, just avocado and diced jalapenos. I was gonna eat the whole avocado until I googled how many calories it had. 322 calories in the whole avocado. :shock:

Grillin/smokin Is a no fat healthy way to fix everything... Execpt maybe bacon, lets not start talkin bout turkey bacon

GlennR said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1mtkqz7x]The avocado with the jalapeno looks interesting. Did you have any dressing on it?

No dressing, just avocado and diced jalapenos. I was gonna eat the whole avocado until I googled how many calories it had. 322 calories in the whole avocado. :shock:

And nearly all of them from fat I believe![/quote:1mtkqz7x]

Yep, isn't that amazing Glenn?? Fat in fruit, when does the insanity end?? But it's the good fat! I swear I could live off of avocados!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom