hamburgers this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are many burger recipes in Paul Kirk's cookbook 'Championship BBQ' that will blow your socks off. Even the ones with unimpressive ingredient lists turnout very, very good. These recipes are worth the price of the book alone. A must have book.

There are many burger recipes in Paul Kirk's cookbook 'Championship BBQ' that will blow your socks off. Even the ones with unimpressive ingredient lists turnout very, very good. These recipes are worth the price of the book alone. A must have book.

Chef Paul is my Mentor and BBQ Hero. In fact whenever he talks the words should be in Red. He teaches so plainly and fully from the basics up that everyone should attened one of his classes if they can.

I Judged one of his classes for him last year in Alexandria Virginia and he was great to spend the day with. He has a wicked sense of humor. He was calling me "Hoppy" after seeing my prosthetic leg and hearing the Pit Pirate name.

Know, Understand & Control every Variable in your cooking.
peace

Captain,
You just described what I had for lunch today, minus the reduction sauce. I have a new item for my to-do as well. Long live the Mushroom and Swiss! Ever had tried little bacon on it as well?

-Chiles

Burgers turned out awesome. Only complaint was from the wifey.....she said they were too thick. Funny, she never complained about that before! ;)

Thanks for the tips ladies and gents!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom