Grilling/outdoor kitchens-media request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

intelligentdough

Assistant Cook
Hi all,

My name is Jami, and I work as a news reporter for a large, New York City-based national magazine about lifestyle and personal finance.

I am writing a story about outdoor kitchens and grilling. I am looking for people to interview and feature in my story.

Specifically, I am trying to find people who:

1. Decided to invest in an outdoor kitchen or high-end grill in the past year or so.
2. Went ahead with it despite having been affected by the recession in some way. (Some possible examples: maybe he/she took a pay cut at work, has a spouse who lost a job, made serious efforts to reduce household expenses, or had to cut back on other things like deferring the purchase of a new house, car, TV, etc.)

Basically, we are looking for someone who had to make cutbacks, but refused to cut back on an outdoor kitchen or grill because he/she felt passionately about it.

If you fit this description, please kindly send an email to intelligentdough@gmail.com so that I can follow up with you. I’m hoping to speak with someone by Wednesday afternoon (Eastern time), if possible.

Thanks for taking time to help!

Best,
Jami

Back
Top Bottom