Grilled Venison for breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
He guys I cooked this venison on my George Foreman this morning before coming to work, man it was tasty!

Hay Larry busted me. :LOL: I'll be a man and admit it. So the truth be told, I was consuming adult beverages and the batteries were dead in the camera.(duha) After I ate, I hooked the camera up to the confuser and damn , no pics.(duha) :shock: so I just shot that one off. Feel better now Larry? I sure do. WTFC. You been hanging around Joker? How about correcting my grammar and spelling too. BUCKET HEAD. ;) :LOL: It's all good!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Hay Larry busted me. :LOL: I'll be a man and admit it. So the truth be told, I was consuming adult beverages and the batteries were dead in the camera.(duha) After I ate, I hooked the camera up to the confuser and damn , no pics.(duha) :shock: so I just shot that one off. Feel better now Larry? I sure do. WTFC. You been hanging around Joker? How about correcting my grammar and spelling too. BUCKET HEAD. ;) :LOL: It's all good!

Oh man it's all in fun! Don't turn into a sensitive little biznatch too! If we can't joke with one another who can we joke with? No post some recent pic's! :eek:

And NO I'm not going to start correcting your grammer either..............there's not enough time in the day! :shock: :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
Oh man it's all in fun! Don't turn into a sensitive little biznatch too! If we can't joke with one another who can we joke with? No post some recent pic's! :eek:

And NO I'm not going to start correcting your grammer either..............there's not enough time in the day! :shock: :LOL:

Should be, "If we can't joke with one another, with whom can we joke?"

Just trying to help,
Rich

boar_d_laze said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3s8vr1d4]Oh man it's all in fun! Don't turn into a sensitive little biznatch too! If we can't joke with one another who can we joke with? No post some recent pic's! :eek:

Should be, "If we can't joke with one another, with whom can we joke?"

Just trying to help,
Rich[/quote:3s8vr1d4]

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom