Grilled Ribeyes and Vege's on a Thursday Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TimBear

Sous Chef
The last two days I was in San Diego working; on the way home I was thinking to myself [Hmmm what shoud I do fo dinner tonight] that grilled Ribeyes would be spectactular for dinner. The weather is 75* (slight 20 mph breeze) and incredible :D ! I got home and a few minutes later my wife pulled up with stuff for dinner :?: ; 4 nice lookin ribeys, red, yellow and orange bell peppers and some fresh zuccini :eek: . Did she read my mind or what :!: ???

I seasone dthe steaks with Montreal Seasoning; rubbed the veges with EVOO and got them on the grill ;)

The kids got Pizza :P

When the plating time was upon us I garnished my plate with prepared horseradish and Sriracha hot sauce for the steak :!:

I am so Happy Right Now :!: :!: :!: Especiallay after drinking a bottle of Pinot Noir! :partyman:

Great looking dinner! But I have 1 question, 4 rib eyes and the kids get stuck with pizza? Please tell me that you either have kids that don't like steak or you have more than 2 kids. :mrgreen:

Nick Prochilo said:
Great looking dinner! But I have 1 question, 4 rib eyes and the kids get stuck with pizza? Please tell me that you either have kids that don't like steak or you have more than 2 kids. :mrgreen:

I have 3 boys; and they wanted pizza (Go figure). My oldest (17) took a steak; cut it up and put it on his pizza.

TimBear said:
Nick Prochilo said:

I have 3 boys; and they wanted pizza (Go figure). My oldest (17) took a steak; cut it up and put it on his pizza.

Spank them boys! :LOL:

Toby keil said:
Great lookin dinner Timmy, I knew I should have swung by :) What's for dinner tonight?

Tonights dinner will be Grilled Chilean Sea Bass (AKA Patagonian Toothfish; which is actually a cod), grilled oysters, poached black mussels with a fine roma tomato, butter and white wine sauce and a gourmet salad made by Mrs. Toby Keil. Pics will be posted later! :P

Back
Top Bottom