Grilled Pork Loin and Red Potatoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shawn White said:
Great looking food Larry, what's up with you lately? Look at you go .... posting all this great BBQ advice and pics .... when I get home I'll try to keep up with ya.

BTW, do you take a ribbing from the family when you take pics of your BBQ like I do?

Yes Shawn I do! My wife just doesn't understand and actually gets mad when I take pics of the food! My older daughter actually like to help with the pics!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Shawn White":2vg3gwwb]Great looking food Larry, what's up with you lately? Look at you go .... posting all this great BBQ advice and pics .... when I get home I'll try to keep up with ya.

BTW, do you take a ribbing from the family when you take pics of your BBQ like I do?

Yes Shawn I do! My wife just doesn't understand and actually gets mad when I take pics of the food! My older daughter actually like to help with the pics![/quote:2vg3gwwb] :grin:

Mine doesn't get MAD at me ... maybe your should give her your meat more often.

Shawn White said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ul6entz][quote="Shawn White":2ul6entz]Great looking food Larry, what's up with you lately? Look at you go .... posting all this great BBQ advice and pics .... when I get home I'll try to keep up with ya.

Yes Shawn I do! My wife just doesn't understand and actually gets mad when I take pics of the food! My older daughter actually like to help with the pics![/quote:2ul6entz] :grin:

My mine doesn't get MAD at me ... maybe your should give her your meat more often.[/quote:2ul6entz]

I try my hardest, she don't want it!! :) :) :) :) :)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Shawn White":r47bmuwc][quote="Larry Wolfe":r47bmuwc][quote="Shawn White":r47bmuwc]Great looking food Larry, what's up with you lately? Look at you go .... posting all this great BBQ advice and pics .... when I get home I'll try to keep up with ya.

Yes Shawn I do! My wife just doesn't understand and actually gets mad when I take pics of the food! My older daughter actually like to help with the pics![/quote:r47bmuwc] :grin:

My mine doesn't get MAD at me ... maybe your should give her your meat more often.[/quote:r47bmuwc]

I try my hardest, she don't want it!! :) :) :) :) :)[/quote:r47bmuwc]
LMAO! I'm trying reeeal hard not to respond to that one...... :lmao:

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2yv13gbp][quote="Shawn White":2yv13gbp][quote="Larry Wolfe":2yv13gbp][quote="Shawn White":2yv13gbp]Great looking food Larry, what's up with you lately? Look at you go .... posting all this great BBQ advice and pics .... when I get home I'll try to keep up with ya.

Yes Shawn I do! My wife just doesn't understand and actually gets mad when I take pics of the food! My older daughter actually like to help with the pics![/quote:2yv13gbp] :grin:

My mine doesn't get MAD at me ... maybe your should give her your meat more often.[/quote:2yv13gbp]

I try my hardest, she don't want it!! :) :) :) :) :)[/quote:2yv13gbp]
LMAO! I'm trying reeeal hard not to respond to that one...... :lmao:[/quote:2yv13gbp]

Go for it, the truth hurts!

I'll cut you some slack . . . This time! :grin: :grin: Unless, you really want it!! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Niagara River Smoker":1tlb3zot][quote="Larry Wolfe":1tlb3zot][quote="Shawn White":1tlb3zot][quote="Larry Wolfe":1tlb3zot][quote="Shawn White":1tlb3zot]Great looking food Larry, what's up with you lately? Look at you go .... posting all this great BBQ advice and pics .... when I get home I'll try to keep up with ya.

Yes Shawn I do! My wife just doesn't understand and actually gets mad when I take pics of the food! My older daughter actually like to help with the pics![/quote:1tlb3zot] :grin:

My mine doesn't get MAD at me ... maybe your should give her your meat more often.[/quote:1tlb3zot]

I try my hardest, she don't want it!! :) :) :) :) :)[/quote:1tlb3zot]
LMAO! I'm trying reeeal hard not to respond to that one...... :lmao:[/quote:1tlb3zot]

Go for it, the truth hurts![/quote:1tlb3zot]

It would be WAY to easy!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3omur1v5][quote="Niagara River Smoker":3omur1v5][quote="Larry Wolfe":3omur1v5][quote="Shawn White":3omur1v5][quote="Larry Wolfe":3omur1v5][quote="Shawn White":3omur1v5]Great looking food Larry, what's up with you lately? Look at you go .... posting all this great BBQ advice and pics .... when I get home I'll try to keep up with ya.

Yes Shawn I do! My wife just doesn't understand and actually gets mad when I take pics of the food! My older daughter actually like to help with the pics![/quote:3omur1v5] :grin:

My mine doesn't get MAD at me ... maybe your should give her your meat more often.[/quote:3omur1v5]

I try my hardest, she don't want it!! :) :) :) :) :)[/quote:3omur1v5]
LMAO! I'm trying reeeal hard not to respond to that one...... :lmao:[/quote:3omur1v5]

Go for it, the truth hurts![/quote:3omur1v5]

It would be WAY to easy![/quote:3omur1v5]

Nick I thought you were coming over??? I'm on #10 and you ain't here!!!! I can't drink alone!

Sorry buddy, I came home from work, turned on the Sirius, ordered a pizza and just about finished all of the beer I had on hand! Just came in now, as the fire in the pit is dieing down! We'll have to do that one of these days!

Nick Prochilo said:
Sorry buddy, I came home from work, turned on the Sirius, ordered a pizza and just about finished all of the beer I had on hand! Just came in now, as the fire in the pit is dieing down! We'll have to do that one of these days!

yeah yeah! You's from lawngisland always eating your pizza and clams!
:eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1orneydx]Sorry buddy, I came home from work, turned on the Sirius, ordered a pizza and just about finished all of the beer I had on hand! Just came in now, as the fire in the pit is dieing down! We'll have to do that one of these days!

:eek:[/quote:1orneydx]

Uh Huh!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3n14aqjn][quote="Nick Prochilo":3n14aqjn]Sorry buddy, I came home from work, turned on the Sirius, ordered a pizza and just about finished all of the beer I had on hand! Just came in now, as the fire in the pit is dieing down! We'll have to do that one of these days!

:eek:[/quote:3n14aqjn]

Uh Huh![/quote:3n14aqjn]

Nuttin' wronga wit dat! I lova da pizza and clam, aaaaaa!

Back
Top Bottom