Grilled Pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It hard to believe you folks who hang on here even consider a Pizzer without anchovies and pickled japs. Whut is up here? Color me cornfused.

bigwheel

Looked good Tim.

bigwheel, I think your problem is that you have been surrounded by Texans so long, you're starting to think like one. :LOL:

That looks great Tim, I'm with THK on this one too. No dead fish on my pizza either :LOL:

Anchovies on pizza=nasty s**t!!
Not sure about the statement from SS, but around here we call Beer...water cause we drink so much of it!!

BayouChilehead said:
Anchovies on pizza=nasty s**t!!
Not sure about the statement from SS, but around here we call Beer...water cause we drink so much of it!!
Do you drink beer when you wake up in the middle of the night Chet? I meant later on when the salt of the anchovies makes you thirsty. Yall drink that weak beer anyway.. Lite stuff. To me anything with the name "lite" on it is the same thing as H2o..aka water. I'm going to bring you something to the crawfish fest that will make you dance backwards.... :shock: ;) I can't believe JB gets tipsy 8 minutes into his videos.. What a light weight.. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom