Grilled Lamb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
While my wife was at the store she found a small bone in leg of lamb. It wasn’t the full leg but it was on sale cheap so she bought it. I cut out the bone then marinated it in soy sauce, pepper, fresh garlic and I tossed in a little water so the soy sauce wasn’t too strong. We also had sweet potatoes and a nice green salad. I really love the taste of lamb and hope to grill a whole leg on the rotisserie soon.

Here’s the lamb and potatoes before I sliced the meat.
img_228781_0_5eb57e90559325dc1892747079bb02da.jpg

The lamb is sliced and ready for eating, I had to sample a few pieces while I was cutting it. I do wish I had pulled it off a tad sooner but it was still good.
img_228781_1_e412e1ef51b35a995a014b7acba6a3ae.jpg

My plate, I loaded my sweet potato with brown sugar and butter. The skin was nice and crispy, I ate it all. Sorry I didn’t wipe my plate clean before taking the pic...oops.
img_228781_2_b03c6018b94bc268e2b3be5ef5cf6042.jpg

I'm not much of a lamb fan when I see some it sure looks good. I just need to bite the bullet and try grilling some.

Toby you rocked that lamb. Do you use mint jelly? My Grandma used to but last time we cooked lamb we put tiny slits in it and jammed garlic into it with tiny sprigs of rosemary and basil. The mint sauce was not a good pair for it prepared that way.

Back
Top Bottom