Grilled chuck eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
Bought a few chucks eyes a couple of months ago put them in the freezer and forgot about them. Got em out and let thaw overnight and seasoned them with s&p and italian dressing. Grilled them and had sweet potatoes and dirty rice to go with them. Got to say they had a really good flavor.

Nice job Danny! I'm a huge fan of the Italian dressing on alot of things and really think it works well with beef as well! I use it on beef kabobs as both a marinade for the meat and vegetables!

looks like a perfect cook and I bet you
cook em again soon!

Larry, try my beef tips marinaded with half
italian and half Scotts!

Congrats..you just invented a dish called Fajitoes in some circles:) Now down at Robistown over there they soaked skirt steak in Wishbone brand and cooked it over mesquite. Mighty tasty. It did not have a name back in them days that I ever heard of any way. You axe the person who cooked it..Whut is this? They say it meat soaked in Wishbone. Some yuppie Chef in Dallas invented Fajitoes back in the 80's. Now the true highest calling for flank steak I aint figgered out yet. Maybe if skirt steak is too high a person could buy some. Way too lean for burgers. I think it would make great jerky as was previously mentioned and price is no object.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom