02-08-2017, 01:21 AM
Join Date: Jan 2017
Grilled chicken Breasts
- Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsps. Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsps. Runny Honey
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- A little Vegetable Oil
- Cover the chicken breasts with greaseproof paper and flatten slightly with a rolling pin or a mallet until about ½ inch thick.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl for marinade; add chicken and marinate for at least one hour.
- Remove the chicken and reserve the marinade.
- Heat the griddle until really hot, brush with a little oil.
- Place chicken breasts on the griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Strain the marinade, pour it into a small saucepan, bring to the boil and then simmer for one minute (add little water if necessary).
- Serve the chicken with the sauce and any vegetable of your choice.
For more electric griddle
recipes visit here