Grilled burgers on the grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Tonight I did grilled burgers, grilled green beans with sesame seeds, baked taters and a tomato, basil, motz salad. YUMMY.

Dang you mighty lucky to get good chow like that. Grilled some burgers either early in the week or last week. Warden has been buying them froze solid chuck CAB Patties at Wally World. Come about six to a box. Aint too shabby if you aint never tried one. Think I am being fed Tacos tonight. Which aint nothing wrong with a good taco neither. Worst I ever had was fair. Now I like the shells to be crispy unless it a soft taco which these we eating aint. Course the warden know if she serves me up an uncrispy taco which aint of the intentional soft variety..I liable to back hand the fire out of her. Nearly bet they be nice n crunchy.

bigwheel

Bill had I known you were having burgers I would have saved money and joined you! :D The family got back home from Texas last night and I think we're having burgers tonight!!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/17944/ ... 142_fs.jpg[/url]

Yeppers, you win the prize. Hid a little colby jack in the center. I had chopped onions, worshire sauce and some seasonings in them as well.[/quote:2opcen03]

Alright, send that ceramic my way, oh crap, that's a different contest.

I did burgers very similiar to that a while back, came out great.

BTW, why is the site making me sign in so frequently instead of leaving me logged in???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom