Grill Top Test with a Sammie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Hornet

Head Chef
My wife got this deal for my gasser awhile ago and I decided to check it out today. I wanted to make some sandwiches for lunch so here goes!

Called Sizzle-Q Nicely made out of S/S.

Sammie is called theSchmitter! Roast beef, salami, onoin, american cheese, tomato all on a kaiser roll with ketchup and mayo on top!

onions and beef on one pile and salami cheese and tomato on another for about 8 mins on low heat.

Toast rolls lightly and melt cheese on each slice.

Just about done. :P

911 is on speed dial!

Almost forgot the Bass Ale Homebrew. ;)

Not at all. Followed the directions, for once ;) , and cleaned it while it was warm. Sprayed it with a bit more oil and scraped residue off with a brush and finished it off with a scotchbrite pad and wiped it down with paper towel. Good as new. All Heavy Stainless steel. Should last a long time.

Looks good and I see you like to drink your beers in pint glasses too.. !!!!! ;)

Captain Morgan said:
I'm interested..anyone done business with this website before?

Cappy, I chatted with this guy on the radio BB this morning...I am going to do an interview with him next Wednesday on the BBQ Central Show!

Rick, you should look in to advertising here too! Click on the hot link above for the packages and pricing :D

you can do just about anything on that mini flat top. Maybe a nice sear on meat before going over the flame or to heat buttered buns for burgers would be great as well.

I got a lodge cast iron griddle plate, It works great its just a pain to clean when I forget it on the grill dirty for a week.
The SS one would be easyer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom