Fun ribeye clip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was again worth 7 minutes of my life.
lol

Make sure you get yer Headset on next time when talking to yer Pie.
hahahaha

Good looking steaks man!

Greg Rempe said:
Ok...I get the microphone thing...but you lost me with the drums thing...

I was just showing yall the new drums that I'm donating to the church home school band. Cause I'm such a swell guy :LOL:

Maybe I shouldn't have cut the profesional joke out Greg ;)

Did you have those drums to donate or did you buy them to donate? Either way that's mighty kind of ya.

Bravo

Mike Hedrick said:
Did you have those drums to donate or did you buy them to donate? Either way that's mighty kind of ya.

Bravo

I bought em brand New & They just came in, The bass drums havent even been out of the shipping boxs yet,
One can't do enough for children & a marching band is a very good thing for them. It teaches them teamwork an many other skills they will use the rest of their lives...

That is so kick ass.
The new equipment will really motivate them younguns and let them know a lot of people love them.

I tip my hat to ya man.

In fact you get 3 dancing Beefs for that!
[smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif]

Sorry JB...I misunderstood the clip...I thought there was some kind of hidden joke in the drum part that I missed.

That being said...I would stick to making the food and leave the comedy to the pros...like Cappy! :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
That being said...I would stick to making the food and leave the comedy to the pros...like Cappy! :LOL:

[smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

I knew he had liquid courage running through his veins to boldly make fun of me like that...he'd never do that sober...of course, when would that be???

Like Minion... :shock:

Right-on
bond-james-gun-.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom