Free Kettle Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
My wife got a free 18 1/2" Kettle for me, so I decided to fire it up tonight with some legs and thighs basted with Reverend Marvins Sauce.

Nice cook! Now dump this stupid ephoto and use something else..... Kodak or imageshack, something else. Everyone needs to boycott that service.

txpgapro said:
Nice cook! Now dump this stupid ephoto and use something else..... Kodak or imageshack, something else. Everyone needs to boycott that service.
Absolutely!! I haven't used it since they started that crap!

This chicken was the HIT last night!!! That Rev's sauce is something else. I'm doing chicken wings for the game today and my daughter demanded I do them with the Rev's sauce again! Gonna use Cappy's recipe if he ever PM's it back to me!!

Someone send me a free bottle of the Rev. sweet sauce. I got to try it. When I'm out of my own sauce I really like Sweet Baby Rays.

whoa...there ain't no sweet in this!

Rev Marvin's has no sugar in it...it's not a honey mustard sauce at all.

I can't explain why it's so good...you can add honey and make a helluva sauce...what I like about it is the heat...the flavor is excellent also, but it
ain't sweet. I don't like sweet chicken, so that's why I like it so much on
chicken. I used it on pulled pork once and it was surprisingly good (I'm an eastern Carolina boy, prefer vinegar pepper).

Wings and shrimp rock with this stuff.

Finney said:
txpgapro said:
Someone send me a free bottle of the Rev. sweet sauce. I got to try it. When I'm out of my own sauce I really like Sweet Baby Rays.
You're buying an almost $8K Gator Pit and you're begging for a $3.50 bottle of BBQ sauce? :eek: :) #-o
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Finney said:
txpgapro said:
You're buying an almost $8K Gator Pit and you're begging for a $3.50 bottle of BBQ sauce? :eek: :) #-o

Now you know why! [-o<

Finney said:
Captain Morgan said:
Rev said there was a new deal coming before Larry poked his eye out.
Maybe it will come up soon.

Problem was .... Rev Jr was seeing double. The deal was only half as good as he thought it was. :!:

He's still working out some of the details. That's what he told me anyway.

:lmao: :lmao: :lcry: :lcry:

Back
Top Bottom