FREE Clams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Got them from a friend who's eyes were bigger than his belly. :D Called me and said"come and get them. (40 of them) I was off like a rocket sled on rails! :LOL:

img_222116_0_58bc2c5194c7b6afd57a7a7b0258d28c.jpg

img_222116_1_fce43d392a6f27ee07fb7a4a6073e03a.jpg

Finished pic :LOL:

img_222116_2_72e419b6239874914bf679eefa1a1b8e.jpg

Pigs

Tri Tip said:
Yum. I prefer bearded clams though. :LOL:

This is 2010, it's very hard to find the soon to be endangered 'bearded clam'........I too prefer them, but it's hard to find one, unless it's an older clam....all of the young ones are beardless nowadays....must be something in the water. :mrgreen:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Tri Tip":14ipn3wv]Yum. I prefer bearded clams though. :LOL:

This is 2010, it's very hard to find the soon to be endangered 'bearded clam'........I too prefer them, but it's hard to find one, unless it's an older clam....all of the young ones are beardless nowadays....must be something in the water. :mrgreen:[/quote:14ipn3wv]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Tri Tip":2n61qaux]Yum. I prefer bearded clams though. :LOL:

This is 2010, it's very hard to find the soon to be endangered 'bearded clam'........I too prefer them, but it's hard to find one, unless it's an older clam....all of the young ones are beardless nowadays....must be something in the water. :mrgreen:[/quote:2n61qaux]

I hear ya! You can still get em in France but they're not too fresh. :LOL:
I'm only 37 so I've only seen em in 70s history magazines. Sure look tasty! :LOL:

P.S. sorry to hijack your thread pigs ;)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Tri Tip":2s3ppkt5]Yum. I prefer bearded clams though. :LOL:

This is 2010, it's very hard to find the soon to be endangered 'bearded clam'........I too prefer them, but it's hard to find one, unless it's an older clam....all of the young ones are beardless nowadays....must be something in the water. :mrgreen:[/quote:2s3ppkt5]
ROFL!
I always thought the bearded clam should have a "runway" to land safely on. 8)

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Tri Tip":1z66cr84]Yum. I prefer bearded clams though. :LOL:

This is 2010, it's very hard to find the soon to be endangered 'bearded clam'........I too prefer them, but it's hard to find one, unless it's an older clam....all of the young ones are beardless nowadays....must be something in the water. :mrgreen:[/quote:1z66cr84]

Problem with bearded clams is that they whine a lot, and they always want me to eat them.

Back
Top Bottom