Flank Steak Fajitas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Sweet corn, sweet peppers and sweet onions and mushrooms on the grill.
img_218916_0_42f2402f01c6e0f40169a3e2a3d5040e.jpg

Flank steak and asparagus. Flank steak marinaded in Allegro Marinade for 24 hours.
img_218916_1_cd4b8973c1d9569fd278d972e4565761.jpg

Plated. Fajitas with the onions and peppers with some sour cream mixed with some chipotle peppers, Tabasco on a corn tortilla. Out standing tasting dinner. I overcooked the flank steak a tad bit to my liking but other than that I don't think I could have done any better on this meal or maybe I was just really hungry.
img_218916_2_b921d607341384ac76411aaba31ff2cf.jpg

Holy crap...Habaneros? Does the heat get cooked out of them? It looks reeeAAAALLLLLLLYYY tasty but might be too hot for my belly. Nice job!

Outstanding. I'm doing that one this week. Love flank steak. I heard it's as healthy as chicken breast!. Maybe Larry should look into it.

dollarbill said:
Holy crap...Habaneros? Does the heat get cooked out of them? It looks reeeAAAALLLLLLLYYY tasty but might be too hot for my belly. Nice job!

Those are sweet peppers not habaneros. Serranos are about the hottest thing I can handle and some of those are too hot.

Vermin999 said:
dollarbill said:

Those are sweet peppers not habaneros. Serranos are about the hottest thing I can handle and some of those are too hot.
Ha! Ok thanks for the reply. It looked like habs to me.

Back
Top Bottom