First Ribeye At New Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vonDrehle

Assistant Cook
Hey,
Here are some pictures of my first Ribeye at my new Town House. Right now the only thing that is over there is a Couch and a Grill, which is more than enough to start grilling over there :D. I'll be moving the rest of my stuff over on Thursday and once that happens I should be able to start posting pictures from my 5D as opposed to my cell phone and also I'll be posting a lot of healthier foods on the grill.

With the Ribeye I just put on some Onion Salt, Garlic Salt, and some Spicy Montreal Steak seasoning.

**Also I cooked this on a new grill, Weber e310. I went the gas route just because that is what I am comfortable with but I would like to attempt some grilling on a charcoal grill somewhere down the line.

Before:
img_222979_0_2b6abffe20af5c5b58f0ae9d2e1220ef.jpg

After:
img_222979_1_9b37985fefc75477cb78f7f06a7cc53b.jpg

Inside (A Nice Medium-Rare)
img_222979_2_4d43dc79af698735bc61d71a7a7e2f1b.jpg

Looks good Chris. Sounds like you've got enough to sustain life at the new digs...assuming there is a fridge to keep your beer cold!

Thanks guys and no worries I've got a fridge full of New Castle and a cabinet full of even better stuff :D. In the proceSs of moving now and I'm real glad I hired movers it is supposed to be around 100 with heat index at like 108.

Preach on brutha. Gas grills aint near as good as hand shoveled S. Texas mesquite coals but sure is a lot easier. Dont think I could live without mine:)

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom