First Pizzas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2o530unq]so that was a frozen/refrigerated crust?

It was the "Boboli" crust..[/quote:2o530unq]

Looks great, gotta love the Boboli. Looks like you did the thin crust and cooked on a pizza stone?

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":qvhe26b7][quote="Captain Morgan":qvhe26b7]so that was a frozen/refrigerated crust?

It was the "Boboli" crust..[/quote:qvhe26b7]

Looks great, gotta love the Boboli. Looks like you did the thin crust and cooked on a pizza stone?[/quote:qvhe26b7]

I was in a haze when I bought the crusts, I don't know if they were thick or thin?? Yeah I've had that pizza stone for over 5 years and that's the first time I used it.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":l2z8hw26][quote="Larry Wolfe":l2z8hw26][quote="Captain Morgan":l2z8hw26]so that was a frozen/refrigerated crust?

It was the "Boboli" crust..[/quote:l2z8hw26]

Looks great, gotta love the Boboli. Looks like you did the thin crust and cooked on a pizza stone?[/quote:l2z8hw26]

I was in a haze when I bought the crusts, I don't know if they were thick or thin?? Yeah I've had that pizza stone for over 5 years and that's the first time I used it.[/quote:l2z8hw26]

Yeah, I often hit the grocery store and wonder what the heck I was doin there in the first place. Looked like the thin boboli. Anyway, don't have a pizza stone, Id be in the same boat, never use it but I would certainly for one on the grill

Nick Prochilo said:
Larry, did you use regular Wolfe rub or the new Bold Wolfe rub? :LOL:

Looks good! Did you ever try it with your own dough?

Nick that was my plan, but I enjoyed myself a little too much at Hooters and was running real late and Food Lion didn't have any pre-made fresh dough. It would've probably been even better with fresh dough.

BTW, no kinda Wolfe Rub on pizza!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom