Eating light tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
Boy am I stuffed. Fired up some thin cut filets and some abt's. Also had a big salad and the coconut cream pie just came out of the fridge. Got to go!!!!!!!

Don't want to sound like an idiot, but whats that on your grill around above the steak?? Looks like some kind of wrapped chicken breast???

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Don't want to sound like an idiot, but whats that on your grill around above the steak?? Looks like some kind of wrapped chicken breast???

MBF those are Atomic Buffalo Turds! Stuffed jalapeno peppers wrapped in bacon with a concoction of cream chees and pulled pork or the meat of your choice. They're well worth trying! Just do a Google search for ABT's and you'll find some good recipes.

BTW Captain Morgan invented them!

after closer evaluation, looks like some stuffed pepper with bacon?? Ok, look good but I'm not much of a cooked pepper person [-X

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":1i9bqvsf]Don't want to sound like an idiot, but whats that on your grill around above the steak?? Looks like some kind of wrapped chicken breast???

MBF those are Atomic Buffalo Turds! Stuffed jalapeno peppers wrapped in bacon with a concoction of cream chees and pulled pork or the meat of your choice. They're well worth trying! Just do a Google search for ABT's and you'll find some good recipes.

BTW Captain Morgan invented them![/quote:1i9bqvsf]
What Larry said... except for the last sentince (unless you've been around long enough to be in the know)

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":3rg37gub]Don't want to sound like an idiot, but whats that on your grill around above the steak?? Looks like some kind of wrapped chicken breast???

What Larry said... except for the last sentince (unless you've been around long enough to be in the know)[/quote:3rg37gub]

Huh?

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":j322ryoq][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":j322ryoq]Don't want to sound like an idiot, but whats that on your grill around above the steak?? Looks like some kind of wrapped chicken breast???

What Larry said... except for the last sentince (unless you've been around long enough to be in the know)[/quote:j322ryoq]

Huh?[/quote:j322ryoq]

This Nicky!

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
after closer evaluation, looks like some stuffed pepper with bacon?? Ok, look good but I'm not much of a cooked pepper person [-X

I believe those are A.B.T.'s if I am not mistaken. They are awsome.

Back
Top Bottom