Easy...Peasy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
Just me and the wife last night so I kept it simple. Grilled a nice little piece of Salmon and cut up some fresh fruit. Then we hunkered down for a movie. Perfect, after a long hot day of work.

Salmon

Fruit

It's a rub I bought while up in Seattle. It's called "rub with love" salmon rub. it was pretty good. I did squeeze some fresh lemon over mine and it made it even better.

Good one! I had tried a similar recipe before, but I seasoned it with some spicy barbeque rubs, which I made with the spices and herbs that are bought from Horton Spice Mills store in Canada. Haven’t heard about the “rub with love”, but wish to try it soon. Anyway, I’m really glad that many of them are trying some recipes that are simple, but tasty.

Good one! I had tried a similar recipe before, but I seasoned it with some spicy barbeque rubs, which I made with the spices and herbs that are bought from Horton Spice Mills store in Canada. Haven’t heard about the “rub with love”, but wish to try it soon. Anyway, I’m really glad that many of them are trying some recipes that are simple, but tasty.

6ed6oy.gif

Back
Top Bottom