Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justaguy

Sous Chef
You all been talk'in about dogs allot, so I made some today. Wasn't gonna take a pic, but it tasted better than I can possibly describe. Just plain dogs with some "tightened up" canned chili, and shredded cheese.
img_184814_0_d0c6a144165d1d3b09e583a4239cad9c.jpg

big dude said:
What are those bean looking things in your hotdog sauce :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Whole thing was really a last minute idea as I had been at the in-laws all day. I just used a can of "chili con carne w/ beans" the added some Japs and onion and stuff. Kinda different I guess, but when I think about it canned beans make more sense than canned burger meat.

Whew. Had a cute little waitress in Arkieville talk me into the old coleslaw chili dawg combo a few years back. It was the large breastes and cute accent which done it I think. Anyway that was the most horrible flavor mismatch I ever encountered. I admire the fortitude of them who can hold it down.

bigwheel

Well my Arkie Chili/Coleslaw Dawg was as creamy as Sysco sells I think. Now JB wants chili with beans. Hey boy...just make up a good pot o red and rinse yourself off a can of Ranch Style Beans and throw em in their. Know a fella who won a big chili cookoff using that strategy one time. It was one of the few contests where beans was allowed.

bigwheel

I think the whole beans with chili thing started with people just trying to make meat go a little farther. But I might be wrong. I was wrong once before but that 3rd grade spelling bee was rigged.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom